Saturday, June 16, 2012

LIVESTREAM TIME

Okay, it's livestream time. 9 minutes until I start, so I'd better chug this out quickly.

Basically, I've already raised $1,000. Which is absolutely awesome! However...

The rules have changed.

Okay, there was really no need to bold that, I just wanted to be dramatic. Anyway, it's been a really long week at work, and next week is also going to be long (turns out I'm sort of planning a conference that's in like 3 weeks), so I really can't do a 24 hour livestream. Okay, well, I can try, but I'm putting a higher price on it.

 The new goal for me to do 24 hours is $2,500. Part of the fun was going to be raising the money during the livestream, and if I've raised it all before it even begins, where's the fun in that?

So, all the things you can "buy" to make me do are still listed on my last blog, and the donate button for me is still here.

As far as the day's plans...I'm winging it!

At 1 PM Eastern, I'm declaring it Cat Parade, so if you want to show off your cat, befriend my on Google+ (my email address is Sarah.Moglia@gmail.com) and we can do a hangout of CATS.

The Sarah Power Hour will be determined when my other half wakes up and she decided she wants to jump in. Or whenever I text her frantically to wake her up and say HELP I NEED YOU ON HERE I'M GOING CRAZY. Any other things will happen on the fly.

And now, the final thing...here's the link to my livestream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ssa-week

No comments:

Post a Comment